Friday, April 10, 2009

Rite of Spring

The Masters Golf tournament is on this week. Truly a rite of spring! I am watching the action with the full glory of wide screen High Definition TV. The beautiful Augusta Golf Course with azaleas in full bloom. Really a very pleasant way to spend the Easter long weekend. These conditions are in contrast to what we have in Toronto.The weather has been good for the past few days but no where near to what they have in Augusta.
We have been invited to dinner both Friday and Saturday and therefore I am taking a break from cooking. However on Sunday night we are having a family dinner to celebrate Easter and I will be making a rib roast for the occasion. As I will be watching golf I will not have time do make anything else and so my dear wife will be making all the other fixings for the meal.

No comments: